What happens if I don't have enough funds on my card to process a transaction?
If you do not have sufficient funds available on your Treat Card to process a transaction, you can request that the merchant charge a part of the purchase to your card and pay the remaining amount with cash or another card. These are called 'split transactions.' Some merchants do not allow cardholders to conduct split transactions. If an authorization request for more than the available balance on your card is received, it will be declined.

Not what you were looking for?