My card was lost or stolen. Can it be replaced?
We will deduct the nominal fee from your card balance to cover the cost of printing and shipping the new card. If your card balance is less than this amount, then unfortunately we won't be able to replace the gift card. However, the remaining balance can still be sent to you via paper check, as long as you balance is greater than $1.00. Please see the Treat Gift Card Program Agreement for the schedule of fees.
If you believe that your gift card has been used without your authorization, let our Support Team know at [email protected] so we may initiate an investigation.

Not what you were looking for?