Can I send a Treat gift card to someone outside the United States?
Not at this time. Treat gift cards must be sent to a verifiable U.S. address. We do not offer Treat Gift Cards to residents of Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, or other U.S. territories.

Not what you were looking for?